Body Glove Product Offerings

Friday, April 20, 2012

Body Glove Icon Hybrid Case


The Body Glove Icon Hybrid Case provides multiple layers of protection and color.  The inside layer is a durable gel case that provides shock absorbing protection and contains the unique feature of an embedded anti-microbial agent that prevents the growth of odor, stain-causing bacteria, and other microorganisms.  The outside layer is a 2 piece hard shell that helps defend your phone against bumps, scratches, and more.  The easy-apply rail system ensures that this case is compatible with screen protectors such as WriteRight.  Spice up your look with a pop of color and multi-layered protection.


1 comment:

  1. WOW! Really cute cases you've got there! I'd love to buy one if I had a darn Hybrid Case . I sold mine a while back and now I am crying for another one, lol. I think I want to stick with the iPhone 4 or 4s possibly.
    leather iphone 5 case

    ReplyDelete